Director of Quality Improvement & Training
Lutheran Children and Family Service of Liberty Lutheran
Yvette S. Bradford is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana. She attended New Orleans public schools and graduated from McDonogh #35 Senior High School. At Spelman College, she earned a degree in Economics. She continued her studies in Economics at the University of New Orleans Graduate School of Business. She earned a Master of Social Service and Master of Law and Social Policy from Bryn Mawr College Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research.
Ms. Bradford has held the position of Director of Quality Improvement and Training for Lutheran Children and Family Service (LCFS), a Liberty Lutheran company since 2007. Before becoming Director of Quality Improvement and Training, she was Vice President for Programs and administered the statewide refugee resettlement program for Pennsylvania. Previous positions included Senior Planner for the Philadelphia Corporation for Aging and Health Care Financing Consultant for the Philadelphia Children’s Network.
• Directed efforts to improve outcomes and service quality that resulted in national recognition
• Developed and coordinated internship programs for undergraduate and graduate students
• Instituted strategic programs to enhance diversity at Lutheran Children and Family Service
• Established and led interagency training collaborative with 18 social service providers
• Penn Towne Chapter, Links Inc.
• Bryn Mawr College Alumni Association Executive Board
• National Association of Social Workers (past Philadelphia Black Caucus President)
• National Alumnae Association of Spelman College, Lifetime Member
• Little Brothers, Friends of the Elderly
• Family Support Services
• Voyage House
Yvette and her husband, Earle Bradford, Jr. live in Villanova, PA and have three sons and two grandchildren. She supports causes that promote social/economic justice; enjoys collecting art; reading; attending cultural events; and listening to music.