Leadership- Metro Detroit
Mentor- Metro Detroit
Ellen Hill Zeringue
Enters her second full season in her current role and 12th season with the organization after joining the Tigers prior to the 2000 season.
- Oversees all functions of the club’s marketing and promotions departments, including print and broadcast advertising, in-game entertainment and promotional giveaways.
- Manages the club’s branding strategy and was responsible for the launch of the Tigers’ successful “Who’s Your Tiger” campaign, which served as the club’s marketing slogan from 2005-08. The slogan was relaunched during the 2011 season.
- Promoted to her current position during the 2008 season after spending the previous six seasons as director of marketing…originally joined the Tigers as a marketing manager prior to the 2000 season.
- Prior to joining the Tigers, she served as the director of marketing for WMXD (MIX 92.3 FM) where she was responsible for the station’s marketing, imaging and advertising strategies…she also managed sales, promotions, special events and consumer relationship marketing during her seven years at WMXD.
- Served in a variety of roles during four years at Vaughn Marketing Consultants in Detroit, MI, last serving as the senior account executive where she was responsible for overseeing special event execution, public relations strategies, budget management, branding and advertising for select accounts and clients.
- Is a graduate of the Detroit Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Detroit XVII Class…serves as immediate past president of The Links, Inc., Greater Wayne County Chapter and board member of the Arts League of Michigan, Matrix Human Services and Karmanos Cancer Institute.
- Is a graduate of the Inforum Center for Leadership’s Executive Leadership program.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in English from Spelman College in Atlanta, GA and is a member of the college’s alumni association…also holds a certificate of public relations from the New York University School of Continuing Education Management Institute in New York, NY.
- She and her husband, Anthony, reside in Huntington Woods.